Amino Protein Shots are a unique blend of whey protein isolate, hydrolysed collagen protein and formulated to provide your body with the necessary amino acids to aid muscle and joint health. Tendon and joints have significant levels of collagen and there is evidence that taking collagen helps to maintain healthy joints.
The 60ml shot contains an impressive 20g of protein. It is particularly useful for those who do not like milk-based drinks commonly associated with protein shakes, etc. The fact that collagen hydrolysate is a major constituent means that those athletes who have joint pain, some degree of arthritis, and indeed those have undergone joint surgery, may benefit.
Amino Protein Shots, being handy in size, are easy to slip into a gym bag and be consumed after a work-out to aid muscle recovery. This product is particularly popular with many professional football clubs
- High protein content
- Zero fat & zero sugar
- High amounts of collagen amino acids for joints
Usage: Drink one serving (60ml) before exercise and one serving (60ml) after exercise.
Water, Protein Blend (Hydrolysed Collagen Protein, Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Peptipro (MILK)) (36.65%), L-Lysine, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Flavour, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Colour (Carminic Acid), Sweeteners (Surcalose, Steviol Glycosides), Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
Produced in an environment that processes milk, egg, gluten, peanuts, nuts and soy.
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- For best before end date see base of tub
|Information Based On: Raspberry Flavour|
|Energy||383kJ / 92kCal|
|of which saturates||0.00g|
|of which sugars||0.00g|
|Protein (Dry Basis)||19.76g|