Nutrition X’s Ultimate was named when we asked our research and development team to formulate what they considered to be ”The Ultimate All in One Product” designed to maximise muscle and power gains.
All in one products are designed for athletes who want to achieve maximum results from training and nutrition without having to take dozens of different tablets and shakes. Ultimate contains a number of active ingredients in just one delicious shake.
The key nutrients for an all-in-one product are carbohydrate for energy, protein and key amino acids for muscle resynthesis, 'good' fats for energy and health and a combination of supplements which have been scientifically demonstrated to enhance muscle recovery, strength, and power.
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Helps decrease body fat with appropriate training
- Increases strength and power
- Delays onset of fatigue
Directions: Mix 3 level scoops (60g) in Ultimate to 250ml water. Take 1-2 servings per day.
Usage: Take one serving 30 minutes prior to exercise and / or take another serving between meals.
Servings Per Container: 33
Whey Protein Concentrate (MILK), Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Cocoa Powder, Creatine Monhydrate, Beta Alanine, Calcium HMB, Taurine, Flavour, L-Leucine, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder*, Citric Acid, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides), Co Enzyme Q10, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Niacinamide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine HCL, Vitamin D3, Thiamine HCL, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, D-Biotin.
*Contains sodium caseinate (milk)
Produced in an environment that processes milk, egg, gluten, peanuts, nuts and soy.
- Not suitable for persons under 18 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- For best before end date see base of tub
|Information Based On: Chocolate Flavour|
|Energy||963kJ / 227kCal|
|of which saturates||1.06g|
|of which sugars||5.63g|
|Protein (Dry Basis)||27.09g|