Creatine Monohydrate is formed in the human body from the amino acids arginine, glycine and methionine. Certain foods such as beef and oily fish contain creatine monohydrate, however the quantities a person would have to digest for the desired amounts would not be practical.
In short duration explosive sports such as sprinting, weight lifting and rugby, creatine phosphate is used to produce more energy. Supplementing with creatine monohydrate increases your body's pool of creatine, allowing more ATP (energy) to be formed. This means more work done in a training session i.e. weight training or repeated sprints.
- Helps increase muscle power
- Helps increase strength
- Used in explosive sports (sprinting)
Directions: Mix 5 grams (1 scoop) of creatine with 150ml of cold water or fruit juice and consume immediately.
Usage: Take 5 grams - 10 grams of creatine per day.
Servings Per Container: 80
Produced in an environment that processes milk, egg, gluten, peanuts, nuts and soy.
- Not suitable for persons under 18 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- For best before end date see back
|Information Based On: Unflavoured|