What you will need…
- 1 Banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop of Hypnos Butterscotch flavour
- Splash of milk
- Coconut oil (for cooking)
- 30g of Cranberries
- 1 Orange (Juiced)
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- Put the eggs, banana, Hypnos and milk in a blender and whiz until smooth and thick.
- Heat ¼ tsp. of coconut oil into a frying pan and allow to melt. Lower the heat before adding the pancake mix.
- Flip each pancake and re-add ¼ tsp. for each batch.
- Whiz the cranberries in a food processor until fine, add to a frying pan with the cinnamon and heat for 30 seconds.
- Juice the orange and add it to the cranberries and keep stirring, then add the honey.
- Keep stirring the mix as you bring
it to boil, then let it simmer for 1 minute before pouring over the pancakes.