Warm Cajun Chicken & Avocado Salad
A recipe with a purpose Mix things up with this warm & cold chicken & avocado salad! It’s a great option for post-training consumption with a high amount of protein to help the Nutrition X athlete recover adequately!
- 1/2 Avocade
- 1 tbsp cajun spice mix
- 1 chicken breast
- 2-3 slices of cucumber
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch of fresh mint
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 yellow peper
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 spring onion
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tsp 0% fat greek yoghurt
- Slice the chicken breast and mix in a polythene bag with the cajun spice until well coated
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, slice the tomatoes, spring onion, peppers & avocado & with the spinach leaves
- Add the chicken to the salad
- Finely slice the cucumber and fresh mint, mic with the Greek yoghurt, add a squeeze of lemon juice and season well.
- Drizzle over the salad and get stuck in!
All macro-nutrients for this meal are outlined below...
Macro-nutrients Per 586g Serving:
Carbs - 15.6g
Fats - 19.9g
Proteins - 41g
Kcal - 417
Article by Danny Webber | Email email@example.com | website http://www.webbeter-nutrition.co.ukWant to keep up to date with all our latest news and tips? Follow us on Twitter @Nutrition_X