What You Will Need…
- 1/3 Cup Oats1 Scoop Big Whey (Vanilla)
- 1/4 Cup Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Banana
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil (For Cooking)
- In a blender, combine the oats, protein powder, egg whites, the Greek yogurt, 1/2 banana, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add your coconut oil to the pan and allow to melt,ensuring it is not too hot before adding your pancake mix. Please note that this mixture works best making a larger quantity of small pancakes.
- slice the rest of the banana on to the pancakes and drizzle with honey… or any topping of your choice!
Big Whey is the Nutrition X best seller with 24g of high quality protein it will accelerate your recovery, rebuild muscle tissue and help improve your overall muscle tone!
Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and tips? Follow us on Twitter @Nutrition_X