Introducing our ultimate casein protein formula; a powerful muscle-recovery supplement designed to give your body the support it needs as you sleep.
Research has demonstrated the benefits of taking casein before bedtime for stimulating muscle recovery and synthesis. As such, our Nighttime Protein formula has been designed to do just that, packing in the added ingredients of L-Tryptophan and Magnesium which have both been proven to aid a restful night’s sleep. The result? Muscle replenishment while you sleep soundly.
Ideal for athletes, gym-goers and sportspeople who train or play matches late in the day, or those who have undergone heavy training, the Nighttime Protein can be taken as a tasty shake or as a mousse-like pudding before bed; perfect for satisfying any sweet-tooth cravings.
Click here to find out more about Protein Shakes.
- Casein-based formula, with 26g of protein per 33g serving
- Unique combination of Tryptophan and Magnesium to enhance sleep quality and quantity
- Slow release uptake of key amino acids, ideal for night time
- Can be consumed as a shake or mousse-like pudding
- For Pudding: Mix 1 level scoop (33g) per 200ml of water and allow to settle in fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- For a Shake: Mix 1 level scoop (33g) per 300ml of water.
- Use milk in place of water to increase protein intake.
Servings Per Container: 27
Milk Protein Concentrate, Flavour, Tri-Magnesium Citrate, Emulsifier (Xanthan Gum), L-Tryptophan, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides).
Produced in an environment that processes milk, egg, gluten, peanuts, nuts and soy.
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition.
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- For best before end date see base of tub.
- Suitable for ovo-lactovegetarians
- Not suitable for vegans
|Protein as is||24.67g|
|Energy||115kcal/ 489 kJ|
|Fat||0.61g / 0.18g of which saturates|
|of which sugars||1.66g|
|Protein (Dry Basis)||26.04g|