We’re excited to announce that tickets are now on sale for the Nutrition X March Conference: a day-long seminar where you’ll get the chance to hear from world-leading experts on the topic of Recovery and Injury Management Strategies After Surgery in Elite Athletes.
Taking place at the University of Central Lancashire on 20th March 2019, we have a host of exciting speakers lined up covering a range of topics, including:
· Dr Matt Portas, Lead Physical Performance at the FA: In-season physical preparation of the chronically load-impaired athlete
· Prof Don MacLaren, Emeritus Professor of Sports Nutrition, LJMU: Repair shot: anatomy of a joint product
· Mr Steve Bollen, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon: Are return to playing and joint preservation mutually compatible?
· Prof Graeme Close, Professor of Human Physiology, LJMU: Nutrition for the injured athlete; are there any nutritional solutions?
· Dr Mark Gillett, FAPL Medical Director and Head of Performance, Nottingham Forest FC: Medical perspectives in return to training/play
· Dr Andy Dunn, Consultant Radiologist: Imaging features and intra-articular injection therapy for cartilage injury in athletes
· Prof Craig Sale, Professor of Human Physiology, Nottingham Trent University: Nutrition and bone health
Tickets are priced £100 per person, including lunch and light refreshments throughout the day, as well as samples of our innovative Repair Shot.
Spaces are limited, so to secure your spot head to https://www.nutritionx.co.uk/nx-march-conference . We hope to see you there!