BCAA Plus contains a unique formulation of branched chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine) together with creatine, beta-alanine, HMB and vitamin D3. Such a combination of ingredients has been devised as an aid to improve muscle recovery, as well as promoting lean muscle tissue without putting on fat.
Additionally, there are other ingredients which may help to produce more intense training sessions and thereby promote strength and power. BCAA Plus has been used successfully by athletes who need to increase muscle mass without enhancing body fat; even by athletes who are recovering from injury or surgery to help 'drive' protein synthesis.
- Protects muscle i.e. reduces muscle protein degradation
- Promotes muscle tissue synthesis
- Aids muscle recovery
Directions: Mix 3/4 of a scoop (25g) in 200ml of water.
Usage: Take 1-2 servings (25 - 50g) per day. Take one serving 30 minutes before exercise and a second serving during the day, or directly after training.
Servings Per Container: 20
Creatine Monohydrate, Leucine, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Taurine, Beta-Alanine, HMB Calcium Anhydrous, Citruline Malate, Isoleucine, Valine, Soya Protein Isolate, Flavour, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Malic Acid, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides), Tri-Magnesium Citrate, Citric Acid, Colour (Beta Carotene), Co-enzyme Q10, Sodium chloride, Vitamin D3.
Produced in an environment that processes milk, egg, gluten, peanuts, nuts and soy.
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- For best before end date see base of tub
- This product contains a desiccant to help maintain the quality of your product
|Information Based On: Orange Flavour|
|Energy||409kJ / 96kCal|
|of which saturates||0.00g|
|of which sugars||3g|
|Protein (Dry Basis)||17.3g|
|Co Enzyme Q10||25mg|
|Vitamin D3||1,000 IU|