The Nutrition X Repair Shot is our revolutionary new recovery supplement, packed with 20g of collagen and a unique formulation of vitamins and minerals to assist with joint recovery and repair; particularly useful for athletes suffering with joint injury or pain.
Collagen is the most abundant protein found in the body’s connective tissues, vital for the repair of tendons, ligaments and intramuscular connective tissue. In addition, Vitamin C, Copper and Zinc are important in assisting with the formation of collagen in joints, whilst key minerals Glucosamine and Chondroitin have been proven to alleviate joint pain.
The Repair Shot combines each of these elements to work together in one powerful 60ml ‘shot’ drink, designed to be taken by athletes recovering from injury – or those looking to prevent potential sprains and strains- to support muscle regeneration and ultimately look to reduce recovery time.
What’s more, studies have proven that taking collagen daily can alleviate joint pain and improve the joints of athletes or those with osteoarthritis, meaning the Repair Shot can be taken to assist with the prevention of joint injury as well as joint pain management.
As used by Premiership Rugby and Football Clubs
- High amounts of collagen to promote joint health and support injury recovery
- Vitamin C to promote collagen synthesis in joints
- Vitamin D to support muscle regeneration
- Zero fat
- Can alleviate joint pain and improve joint health
Usage: Drink one or two 60ml servings per day at any time.
Allergens in bold.
Water, Bovine Collagen, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Phosphoric Acid), Flavouring, Glucosamine Sulphate (Fish), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Chondroitin Sulphate (Fish), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Colour (Carminic Acid), Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides), Zine Citrate, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Copper Gluconate
This product is produced in an environment that processes milk and fish.
- Consume or dispose of within 48 hours of opening
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of reach of children
|of which saturates||0.00g|
|of which sugars||0.11g|