Energel+ Sample (2 x 50g)
Consume 1 to 2 sachets per hour during exercise. Take with water.
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||10g|
Water, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Electrolytes (Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride), Natural Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Thickener (Xanthan gum), Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
Whilst we take care to ensure that your products are despatched efficiently, once the consignments leave our facility we are not able to guarantee that the courier will deliver on time on every occasion. However, we will always try to keep you updated with any delays.
Find out more about delivery in the UK, EU and other destinations here.
- Provides fast-acting carbohydrate-based energy
- Helps to restore key electrolytes lost through sweat
- Perfect for endurance-based training and before and during games
- Reduces chances of fatigue and muscular cramps
Fatigue is one of the major stumbling blocks when it comes to maximising your performance, whether in training or during a big game. Low blood sugar, dehydration and low carbohydrate availability are all major factors causing your body to tire before your mind wants it to, which is where our fast-acting energy gels come in.
Energel+ has been scientifically formulated to offer a quick solution to keeping your energy levels at their optimum before and during exercise. Coming in a range of tasty flavours, these handy gels pack 25g of carbohydrate-based energy per serving in the form of maltodextrins and have been formulated to contain key electrolytes commonly lost through sweat. One gel every 30 minutes has be been proven to improve performance, especially in high-intensity sports such as rugby and football.