Looking for a sweet treat that packs a protein punch? These chocolate protein truffles combine our tasty Big Whey Chocolate protein powder with Greek Yoghurt to create a tasty, easy-to-make snack with 3.3g of protein per truffle. Perfect for curbing sweet tooth cravings or as a protein-packed pudding post-dinner.
- 100g 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 75g Dark Chocolate (70% Cocoa)
- 30g Cacao Powder
- 30g/ 1 Scoop Big Whey (Choc or Choc Mint Flavour)
(Makes 10-12 truffles)
1. Add the yoghurt to a bowl and mix in the Big Whey powder, stirring until combined.
2. Add boiling water to a saucepan over a low heat. Break the dark chocolate into a plastic/glass bowl and
gently melt over the saucepan.
3. Take the bowl of melted chocolate off the saucepan and add the yoghurt and protein mix, stirring well. Put the mix
in the freezer for 5-10 mins until firm.
4. Roll a heaped tsp of the mixture into a ball using the palms of your hands and place to one side.
5. Sprinkle the cacao powder over a dry surface or plate and roll the balls until covered.
Keep in a sealed container in the fridge for 3-5 days, or freeze for up to a month.