Wondering what to do with all of that leftover turkey this year? These quick and easy Christmas Turkey Caesar Wraps from Head Chef Nick at PickNix Grill make a fantastic, super-speedy lunch or light dinner option; ideal for Boxing Day when you might be craving something a little lighter to satisfy those hunger pangs.
- 2 Large Wholemeal Tortillas
- 1 Head Baby Gem Lettuce, Chopped
- 4 Lean Bacon Medallions
- 160g Leftover Turkey (Cooked)
- 3 Tablespoons Low-Fat Caesar Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Low-Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Boiled Egg
- Mix the caesar dressing, yoghurt and shredded turkey in a bowl and put to one side.
- Grill the bacon medallions on a medium heat until cooked, then cut into strips.
- Chop the lettuce and boiled egg.
- Fill the tortillas with equal measures of the turkey and dressing mix. Sprinkle bacon strips and chopped egg on top, then add chopped lettuce.
- Sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Fold wraps and enjoy!