Mix 1 level scoop (40g) in 500ml of water and drink during and / or after exercise. Take as many servings as required depending on exercise duration and intensity.
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||10.18g|
|Protein Dry Basis||0g|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||4mg|
Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Tri-Sodium Citrate), Flavouring, Sodium Chloride, Inulin, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Tri-Magnesium Citrate, Colour (Beetroot Red), Sweetener (Sucralose), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), dl-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Calcium D-Pantothenate (Vitamin B5).
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
To find out more about our delivery options, including in the UK, EU and other destinations, please click here.
We take every care to ensure that you’re satisfied with your product(s). If you’d like to find out more about our returns and replacements policy, please click here.
- Isotonic formula to boost energy and hydration
- Prolongs exercise performance through increased carbohydrate availability
- Helps to maintain power, speed and concentration during intense bouts of exercise
- Ideal for endurance exercise lasting 60 minutes or more
Once the 60-minute mark hits, exercise can start to take its toll on both your physical and mental energy levels. That’s where HydraFuel comes in; a powerful carbohydrate-based isotonic sports drink, formulated to provide your body with the hydration, electrolytes and energy it needs to keep on performing at your peak when fatigue threatens.
Ideal for endurance training, long races or to take at half time during team sports, HydraFuel’s high carbohydrate content and unique blend of key electrolytes, such as sodium and magnesium, work together to boost energy and hydration to help prolong performance; also helping to maintain power, speed and concentration during an intense exercise session.
Nutritional values may vary dependant on flavour.