Creatine Monohydrate (400g)
- Not suitable for persons under 18 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Whilst we take care to ensure that your products are despatched efficiently, once the consignments leave our facility we are not able to guarantee that the courier will deliver on time on every occasion. However, we will always try to keep you updated with any delays.
Find out more about delivery in the UK, EU and other destinations here.
- Increases muscle power and strength
- Boosts lean muscle mass
- Great energy source for bouts of intense exercise
- Beneficial for vegetarians and vegans as diet may lack creatine
A firm-favourite amongst weightlifters, rugby players and sprinters, Creatine Monohydrate is the perfect supplement for those looking to increase muscle mass, power and strength.
Creatine is used in the body to produce energy and can be found in certain foods, such as beef and oily fish. Supplementing with Creatine Monohydrate increases these levels found naturally within the body, providing muscles with the energy they need for intense spells of exercise. This gives your muscles the energy they need to carry on working at a higher intensity for longer, boosting strength and power, ultimately helping to increase lean muscle mass.