Big Whey Protein Powder (1.8kg)
Mix 1 level scoop (30g) of protein powder in 150ml water, and drink before, and/or after exercise. Take 1 - 3 servings per day.
|of which saturates||0.87g|
|of which sugars||1.44g|
|Protein Dry Basis||24.8g|
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate (MILK), Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Hydrolysed Whey Protein (MILK)) (97.09%), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavour, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides).
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Suitable for Ovo-lacto vegetarians
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- For best before end date see base of tub
To find out more about our delivery options, including in the UK, EU and other destinations, please click here.
We take every care to ensure that you’re satisfied with your product(s). If you’d like to find out more about our returns and replacements policy, please click here.
- High-protein powder formula with 24.80g of whey per serving
- 6.54g BCAA’s to aid protein synthesis
- Facilitates muscle growth and repair
Our best-selling high-protein powder, Big Whey works to provide your muscles with a unique blend of key amino acids, scientifically formulated to help your muscles recover, rebuild and grow. Although whey protein is a good source of amino acids in itself, we’ve formulated our Big Whey protein powder to contain additional BCAA’s including leucine which is believed to be the key for muscle protein synthesis; ideal for those looking to increase lean muscle mass.
Our complete high-protein powder solution, Big Whey has also been fortified with additional glutamine, shown to enhance immune function and improve gut health. This makes sure your body can effectively absorb all the nutrients it needs and reduce exercise-induced gut distress.
With a range of delicious flavours to choose from, it'll be your favourite go-to protein shake in no time!
Nutritional values may vary depending on flavour.