Big Whey (1.8KG)
Mix level scoop (30g) in 150ml water, and drink before, and/or after exercise. Take 1 - 3 servings per day.
|of which saturates||0.87g|
|of which sugars||1.44g|
|Protein Dry Basis||24.8g|
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate (MILK), Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Hydrolysed Whey Protein (MILK)) (97.09%), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavour, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides).
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
Whilst we take care to ensure that your products are despatched efficiently, once the consignments leave our facility we are not able to guarantee that the courier will deliver on time on every occasion. However, we will always try to keep you updated with any delays.
Find out more about delivery in the UK, EU and other destinations here.
- High-protein shake formula with 23.4g of whey per serving
- 4.87g BCAA’s to aid protein synthesis
- Facilitates muscle growth and repair
- Added glutamine to help prevent GI problems
Our best-selling high-protein shake formula, Big Whey works to provide your muscles with a unique blend of key amino acids, scientifically formulated to help your muscles recover, rebuild and grow. Although whey protein is a good source of amino acids in itself, we’ve formulated Big Whey to contain additional BCAA’s including leucine which is believed to be the key for muscle protein synthesis; ideal for those looking to increase lean muscle mass.
Our complete high-protein shake solution, Big Whey has also been fortified with additional glutamine, shown to enhance immune function and improve gut health. This makes sure your body can effectively absorb all the nutrients it needs and reduce exercise-induced gut distress.
Nutritional values may vary dependant on flavour.