The festive season is well and truly here! And with it, plenty of sweet treat temptation. Don't panic though, we've teamed up with our resident performance nutritionist Danny Webber to put together the perfect protein-packed snack that delivers on taste and plenty of Christmas cheer; keeping your nutrition on track with plenty of added goodness, too.
- 147g Dates, Dried
- 70g Raisins
- 60g Cranberries, Dried
- 50g Almonds (skin on)
- 30g (1 Scoop) Big Whey Chocolate Flavour
- 2 teaspoons Orange Zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Allspice
Method (makes 9 balls)
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until combined.
- Add 1 tbsp of water to help the mixture bind; add more if required (but don't make it too wet!)
- Roll the mixture into 9 evenly sized balls and place on a baking sheet, lined with baking paper.
- Set in fridge for 1 hour - then enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container.