Big Whey (900g)
Mix level scoop (30g) in 150ml water, and drink before, and/or after exercise. Take 1 - 3 servings per day.
|of which saturates||0.87g|
|of which sugars||1.44g|
|Protein Dry Basis||24.80g|
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate (MILK), Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Hydrolysed Whey Protein (MILK)) (97.09%), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavour, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides).
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
To find out more about our delivery options, including in the UK, EU and other destinations, please click here.
We take every care to ensure that you’re satisfied with your product(s). If you’d like to find out more about our returns and replacements policy, please click here.
- High-protein shake formula with 24.8g of whey per serving
- 6.6g BCAA’s to aid protein synthesis
- Facilitates muscle growth and repair
- Added glutamine to help prevent GI problems
Our best-selling high-protein shake formula, Big Whey works to provide your muscles with a unique blend of key amino acids, scientifically formulated to help your muscles recover, rebuild and grow. Although whey protein is a good source of amino acids in itself, we’ve formulated Big Whey to contain additional BCAA’s including leucine which is believed to be the key for muscle protein synthesis; ideal for those looking to increase lean muscle mass. Now available in a smaller, easy to transport tub.
Our complete high-protein shake solution, Big Whey has also been fortified with additional glutamine; shown to enhance immune function and improve gut health, making sure your body can effectively absorb all the nutrients it needs and reduce exercise-induced gut distress.
Nutritional values may vary dependant on flavour.