A protein-packed, easy breakfast to start your day off right, these Baked Protein Oats offer around 27g of protein per serving plus slow-release energy in the form of oats; great for keeping you satisfied and energy levels up throughout the morning.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 40g Porridge Oats
- ½ scoop Nutrition X Big Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 100ml Semi-Skimmed Milk (or alternative milk of choosing)
- 50g Frozen Fruit
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Peanut Butter (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Mix the oats, protein powder, baking powder and egg together in a bowl. Stir in the frozen fruit and gradually pour in the milk until you achieve your desired porridge consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased ovenproof ramekin or dish and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes and serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and peanut butter!
Carbs: 50.3g | Protein: 27.5g | Fat: 13g