Looking for a nutritious twist on the usual pancake offerings this Pancake Day? This recipe from our in-house performance nutrition expert Danny Webber packs in whey for a protein-packed treat, ideal for curbing dessert cravings with a delicious mouthful in every bite.
- 1/3 cup Oats
- 1 scoop of Big Whey Vanilla
- ¼ cup of Egg Whites
- ¼ cup of Greek Yoghurt
- ½ Medium Banana
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- Handful of Blueberries
- In a blender combine the oats, Big Whey, egg whites, Greek yoghurt, banana, vanilla extract and cinnamon until smooth.
- Add whole blueberries to the blended pancake mixture and stir.
- Add the coconut oil to a pan on a medium heat and allow to melt, ensuring it’s not too hot before adding the pancake mix one large spoonful at a time.
- Cook thorough on one side and flip (use eye for judgement) before cooking on other side.
- Serve up with added blueberries, mixed berries or extra Greek yoghurt and enjoy!