A great go-to to keep mid-morning or late afternoon hunger pangs at bay without ruining your diet plan, this tasty sweet treat incorporates our Big Whey Vanilla for an added protein hit.
- 160g Porridge Oats
- 20g Chia Seeds
- 250ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
- 200g 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 2.3g Ground Cinnamon
- 60g (2 Scoops) Big Whey Vanilla
- 100g Banana
- 80g Blueberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- 24g Goji Berries (Dried)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking parchment
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the porridge oats, chia seeds, yoghurt, Big Whey, ground cinnamon and milk. Use a whisk to stir the mixture together until smooth.
3. Finely slice the banana and add half of it to the porridge mixture along with the blueberries and goji berries.
4. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and place the remaining banana slices over the top of the mixture, approx. 10-12 slices.
5. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes until golden brown and cooked through in the centre, tested by using a knife that comes out clean, or at least not overly wet.
6. Serve with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup