Beta Alanine (400g)
Mix approx. 1/3 of a scoop (1.5g) in 150ml of water, juice or your regular shake. Take 1 - 2 servings per day at times of your choice.
- Not suitable for persons under 18 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- May cause paraesthesia, ie a tingling or numbness of the skin, this is normal and will pass in time
Whilst we take care to ensure that your products are despatched efficiently, once the consignments leave our facility we are not able to guarantee that the courier will deliver on time on every occasion. However, we will always try to keep you updated with any delays.
Find out more about delivery in the UK, EU and other destinations here.
- Increases muscle buffering capacity
- Promotes sprint and power
- Add to your favourite shake or drink on its own
A non-essential amino acid found naturally in the body, Beta Alanine contributes to the production of carnosine, an important element involved with increasing muscle-buffer capacity; ie. the ability for muscles to perform high intensity exercise for longer. Particularly beneficial for athletes that require high-intensity ‘bursts’ of energy such as repeated sprints during team sport activities.