Mix 1 level scoop (5g) in 150ml of water, juice or with your regular shake. Take 1 - 2 servings per day. Take 1 serving immediately after exercise and / or 1 serving 30 minutes before exercise.
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Whilst we take care to ensure that your products are despatched efficiently, once the consignments leave our facility we are not able to guarantee that the courier will deliver on time on every occasion. However, we will always try to keep you updated with any delays.
Find out more about delivery in the UK, EU and other destinations here.
- Boosts the immune system
- Promotes a healthy gut
- Supports effective muscle recovery
An all-round powerhouse of an amino acid, glutamine is classed as a conditionally-essential amino acid. This means that whilst technically a non-essential amino acid (the body makes its own) at times of stress we need to get additional help from the diet. Glutamine has been proven to have multiple benefits for athletes of all disciplines including improved gut health, a boosted immune system and supports muscle protein growth and repair. Perfect taken on its own or when added to your favourite shake or juice.