A natural consequence of exercise is that sweating occurs and may lead to some degree of dehydration through water loss. Evidence is available that significant amounts of body water loss may impair certain types of exercise.
It is useful for any athlete to (a) hydrate before competition or training, (b) remain hydrated through the exercise bout and (c) rehydrate as soon as possible afterwards. Hydra 10 is based on the concept of an oral rehydration solution BUT with a difference!
Hydra 10 contains the same amounts of carbohydrate and electrolytes as some key oral rehydration solutions (and substantially more sodium than many well-known sports drinks), with added amounts of magnesium and B Vitamins. In addition, the pleasant taste of this product helps to encourage drinking, thus promoting hydration.
Magnesium has been included since it is a key electrolyte lost in sweat and may contribute to likely cramping during exercise. In addition, magnesium supplementation has been demonstrated to improve the lactate response during exercise. Hydra 10 is a unique formulation of glucose polymer combined with a scientifically-researched blend of vitamins and minerals in a pleasant drink to promote optimal hydration.
- Helps hydration before and during exercise
- Enhances rehydration after training/competition
- Can reduce episodes of cramping
- Contains all necessary electrolytes
- Extra magnesium and B vitamins
Directions: Mix 3 scoops (14.3g) in 500ml of water, and drink before, during or after exercise.
Usage: Take 1 - 2 servings per day.
Servings Per Container: 35
Dextrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Flavour, Inulin, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Tri-Magnesium Citrate, Tri-Sodium Citrate, Colour (Beetroot Red), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Sweetner (Sucralose), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), dl-Alpha Tocopheral Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6), Calcium D-Pantothenate (Vitamin B5).
Produced in an environment that processes milk, egg, gluten, peanuts, nuts and soy.
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- For best before end date see base of tub
- This product contains a desiccant to help maintain the quality of your product
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
|Information Based On: Blackcurrant Flavour|
|Energy||183kJ / 43kCal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||10.03g|
|Protein (Dry Basis)||0g|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||3.2mg|