Vegan, dairy-free and packed with protein power, this Superfood Chocolate Bark is the perfect go-to snack to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt. Loaded with superfoods, goji berries and seeds are both full of antioxidants - known for their immune-boosting qualities - as well as their ability to fight harmful free radicals and inflammation. They also both contain vitamins A and C, along with seeds, making them a great source of protein, fiber and omega 3s. A delicious, easy to make snack with an added health kick.
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp sweetener of choice - we recommend a monkfruit/stevia mix*
- 1 scoop Nutrition X Pea+ Protein chocolate powder
- Toppings: chopped dates, mixed seeds, goji berries, Himalayan salt
*sweetener substitutes - maple syrup, coconut sugar or any natural sweetener.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan over a gentle heat, adding the sweetener.
- Stir through the raw cacao and protein powder and stir well until combined.
- Pour into a silicone baking tray - or normal baking tray lined with baking paper- and sprinkle with your toppings.
- Place in the freezer to set for 15 minutes.
- Remove and break into pieces, then tuck in!
- Keep bark in the freezer in a sealed plastic bag for up to one month