Daily Omega 3 (120 Tablets)
Take 1-3 softgels in the evening with dinner.
|Per Serving||1 Tablet|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||500mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||250mg|
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recomended daily dose
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
Whilst we take care to ensure that your products are despatched efficiently, once the consignments leave our facility we are not able to guarantee that the courier will deliver on time on every occasion. However, we will always try to keep you updated with any delays.
Find out more about delivery in the UK, EU and other destinations here.
- Reduces exercise-induced muscle soreness
- Supports muscle growth and repair
- Helps to prevent loss of muscle mass when injured
- Boasts a wide range of general health benefits
Boasting a wide range of general health benefits, studies have shown that supplementing with Omega 3 can have a particularly positive effect for athletes thanks to its all-rounder reputation.
Along with helping to support good cardiovascular health, reduce the chances of developing arthritis and lower blood pressure, Omega 3 can reduce exercise-induced muscle inflammation, soreness and muscle damage, improve muscular hypertrophy and prevent the loss of lean muscle mass during times of injury. A great supplement for athletes and gym-goers, Omega 3 is quickly becoming one of the most frequently-used supplements in elite sport.