Probiotix Probiotic Tablets (60 Tablets)
Take one capsule with a meal.
|Per Serving||1 capsule|
|Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium Blend||25 Billion CFU|
L-Glutamine, Microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60, Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL21, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CUL34, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20), Vegetable Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Potato Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age.
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition.
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recomended daily dose.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
- For best before date and batch number see base.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
To find out more about our delivery options, including in the UK, EU and other destinations, please click here.
We take every care to ensure that you’re satisfied with your product(s). If you’d like to find out more about our returns and replacements policy, please click here.
- Helps to promote overall health and athletic performance by supporting digestive system function
- Scientifically-formulated to contain particular strains of beneficial bacteria
- Shown to reduce potentially performance-limiting gut issues (ie. bloating, cramps)
- Helps to maintain performance levels in endurance athletes via a reduction in gut symptoms
Formulated specifically with athletes in mind, Nutrition X’s Probiotix offers gut health support in one easy-to-take daily probiotic tablet, designed to promote overall health and athletic performance by supporting good digestive system function.
Commonly known as ‘good’ or ‘friendly’ bacteria, Probiotix contains strains of live bacteria which studies have shown to have positive effects on gut function, reducing the chances of potentially performance-limiting gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and cramps which can be detrimental to athletes. Strains included within the Probiotix formulation have been specifically chosen with athletes in mind, containing Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium Blend
of Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60, Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL21, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CUL34
and Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20.
Studies have proven the beneficial effects of probiotics on lowering the chances of GI issues among performance athletes, as well as helping our bodies to effectively use energy consumed through carbohydrate intake; both of which can positively impact the ability to maintain performance levels.
- £24.99 £20.82
- £17.99 £14.99
- £14.99 £12.49