Nighttime Protein (908G)
Mix 1 level scoop (33g) per 200ml of water for a pudding and allow to settle in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
Mix 1 level scoop (33g) per 300ml of water for a shake.
Take 1 serving per day, 30 - 60 minutes before bedtime.
Use milk in place of water to increase the protein intake.
|of which saturates||0.18g|
|of which sugars||1.66g|
|Protein Dry Basis||26.04g|
Milk Protein Concentrate, Flavouring, Tri-Magnesium Citrate, Emulsifier (Xanthan Gum), Colour (Beetroot Red), L-Tryptophan, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides).
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
To find out more about our delivery options, including in the UK, EU and other destinations, please click here.
We take every care to ensure that you’re satisfied with your product(s). If you’d like to find out more about our returns and replacements policy, please click here.
- Casein-based, high-protein formula for overnight muscle recovery
- Slow release uptake of key amino acids, ideal for night time
- Can be consumed as a shake or mousse-like dessert
Our casein-based protein shake formula is a powerful muscle-recovery supplement, designed to give your muscles the support they need to repair and rebuild as you sleep.
Research has demonstrated the benefits of taking casein before bed for boosting muscle recovery and growth, slowly digested by the body and therefore providing muscles with increased amino acids; vital for increasing lean muscle mass.The result? Muscle replenishment while you sleep soundly.
Ideal for athletes, gym-goers and sportspeople who want to optimise their training, the Nighttime Protein can be taken as a tasty shake or as a mousse-like dessert before bed; perfect for satisfying any sweet-tooth cravings.
Nutritional values may vary dependant on flavour.