Pro X Protein Bars (12 x 55g)
Can be used as a convenient snack between meals or as a post training treat. Do not consume more than 2 per day.
|of which saturates||4.3g|
|of which sugars||2.8g|
Protein blend (soy protein (starch, soy lecithin), milk protein, hydrolysed gelatin (bovine origin)); polydextrose; vegetable oils (palm kernel oil RSPO certified, palm oil RSPO certified, shea oil and sunflower oil); caramel flavoured layer (polydextrose, sweetener: maltitol syrup, vegetable oils (sunflower oil, shea oil), sweetener: sorbitol syrup, skim milk powder, naturals flavours, malt extract, salt, emulsifier: soy lecithin; humectant: glycerin; sugar; fat reduced cocoa powder; flavours (contains caramel colour); cocoa butter; emulsifier: sunflower lecithin; cocoa paste; cocoa nibs; sweetener: sucralose.
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Product contains more than 10g/100g polyols. Excessive consumption can lead to laxative effects.
- Store at a temperature below 25°C, away from direct sunlight, extremes of heat change, odour & humidity
- For Best Before see base of box.
To find out more about our delivery options, including in the UK, EU and other destinations, please click here.
We take every care to ensure that you’re satisfied with your product(s). If you’d like to find out more about our returns and replacements policy, please click here.
- 20g of protein per bar
- Just 2.8g of sugar
- Convenient high-protein/ low carbohydrate post-training snack
- Facilitates muscle growth and repair
Perfect for on-the-go nutrition, our Pro X protein bars have been scientifically formulated to offer a tasty and convenient high-protein/ low-carbohydrate snack; perfect post-training or when those sweet treat cravings kick in.
Containing approximately 20g of high-quality protein and just 2.8g of sugar per bar, these guilt-free bars offer a great option for between-meal snacking. Research suggests that snacks containing good levels of protein and lower levels of carbohydrate should form an important part of any athletes’ daily diet, which is where our Pro X bars come in as a great go-to option to help keep your nutrition on track. Best of all, they’re available in two great flavours: Chocolate Brownie and White Chocolate.
Nutritional values may vary dependant on flavour.