Pro X Bar (12 x 55g)
Can be used as a convenient snack between meals or as a post training treat.
|of which saturates||3.6g|
|of which sugars||1.2g|
Chocolate with Sweetener 23.6% (Cocoa Mass, Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Milk Soy Lecithin), Vanilla), Caramel Flavoured Layer 18.2% (Bulking Agent (Polydextrose), Soy Oil, Skimmed Milk Soy Lecithin), Salt Flavours), Gelatine Hydrolysate, Hydrolysed Wheat Gluten, Humectant (Glycerol), Milk Protein, Soy Protein, Soy Crisp 2.7% (Soy Protein, Low Fat Cocoa, Tapioca Starch), Soy Oil, Cocoa, Nibs, Flavours, Salt, Sweetener (Sucralose).
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
Whilst we take care to ensure that your products are despatched efficiently, once the consignments leave our facility we are not able to guarantee that the courier will deliver on time on every occasion. However, we will always try to keep you updated with any delays.
Find out more about delivery in the UK, EU and other destinations here.
- 20g of high-quality protein per bar
- Just 1.2g of sugar
- Convenient high-protein/ low carbohydrate post-training snack
- Facilitates muscle growth and repair
Perfect for on-the-go nutrition, our Pro X protein bars have been scientifically formulated to offer a tasty and convenient high-protein/ low-carbohydrate snack; perfect post-training or when those sweet treat cravings kick in.
Containing approximately 20g of high-quality protein and just 1.2g of sugar per bar, these guilt-free bars offer a great option for between-meal snacking. Research suggests that snacks containing good levels of protein and lower levels of carbohydrate should form an important part of any athletes’ daily diet, which is where our Pro X bars come in as a great go-to option to help keep your nutrition on track. Best of all, they’re available in two great flavours: Chocolate Brownie and White Chocolate.
Nutritional values may vary dependant on flavour.