Our best-selling high protein shake formula, Big Whey works to provide your muscles with a unique blend of protein and key amino acids, scientifically formulated to assist with the recovery, rebuilding and toning of muscle tissue. Although whey protein is a good source of amino acids in itself, we’ve formulated Big Whey to contain added amino acids that are of particular benefit i.e. leucine. Regarded by many sports nutritionists as being the most important of the branched chain amino acids (BCAA's), leucine has been shown to help regulate blood sugar levels, assist with muscle growth and repair, reduce muscle breakdown and promote muscle protein synthesis.
Our complete high protein shake solution, Big Whey has also been fortified with glutamine; shown to prevent exercise-induced muscle breakdown, have positive effects on immune function and improve gut health, ensuring optimum absorption of nutrients.Click here to find out more about Protein Shakes.
- High protein powder formula
- Promotes muscle protein synthesis
- Reduces muscle breakdown
- Helps with growth and repair of muscle tissues
- Aids gut function
Directions: Mix 1 level scoop (30g) in 150ml water, and drink before, and/or after exercise. Take 1 - 3 servings per day
Servings per container: 60
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate (MILK), Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Hydrolysed Whey Protein (MILK)) (96.29%), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavour, Colour (Betroot Red), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides).
Produced in an environment that processes milk, egg, gluten, peanuts, nuts and soy.
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- For best before end date see base of tub
- Suitable for ovo-lactovegetarians
- Not suitable for vegans
|Information Based On: Strawberry Flavour|
|Energy||501kJ / 118kcal|
|of which saturates||0.86g|
|of which sugars||1.43g|
|Protein (Dry Basis)||24.57g|