Smoothies are a fantastic way of packing a plethora of vitamins and nutritional goodness into one quick, delicious drink. This super simple recipe can be made in just three steps and is packed full of Vitamin C, supporting your immune system and ensuring you're getting a nice protein hit at the same time; delicious for breakfast or when you're on the go.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 80g Frozen Pineapple
- 100g Frozen Strawberries
- ½ Scoop Nutrition X Big Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- 150ml Semi-Skimmed Milk or Orange Juice
- Place the frozen pineapple and strawberries into a blender and leave to thaw for 5 minutes (it will make the fruit easier to blend)
- Add the milk and protein powder and blend on a high speed until smooth
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Macros: 23.7g carbs | 18.9g protein | 3.9g fat
(based on a smoothie made up using 150ml semi-skimmed milk)