Vitamin D3 (120 Tablets)
Take one tablet per day with breakfast during the winter months (ie. October - April in the UK) or as directed by your qualified sports nutritionist.
|Per Serving||1 tablet|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||50μg (2000IU)|
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Cholecalciferol, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose).
- Not suitable for persons under 16 years of age.
- Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition.
- If pregnant or lactating please consult your doctor prior to use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Ensure lid is closed correctly after each use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
- Store below 25 degrees celcius in a cool dry place.
- For best before date and batch number see base.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Do not use if seal is broken
Whilst we take care to ensure that your products are despatched efficiently, once the consignments leave our facility we are not able to guarantee that the courier will deliver on time on every occasion. However, we will always try to keep you updated with any delays.
Find out more about delivery in the UK, EU and other destinations here.
- 2000IU does which is perfect to prevent vitamin D deficiencies, common during winter months
- Helps to boost recovery from muscle-damaging exercise
- Reduces risk of contracting Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- Helps to maintain bone health
Often referred to as the ‘sunshine’ vitamin thanks to the fact that the majority of Vitamin D3 is made in the skin via sunlight, many athletes will be deficient in Vitamin D, particularly during the winter months. An important vitamin for overall wellbeing, Vitamin D deficiencies have been shown to impair muscle recovery and increase the chances of an Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, as well as negatively impact immune system function; all of which could potentially impair performance.
Growing evidence shows that supplementing daily with Vitamin D3 can be beneficial to athletic performance, especially when it comes to preventing winter infections and boosting recovery from muscle-damaging exercise. Vitamin D3 also plays a major role in calcium absorption, making it important in maintaining bone health. 2000IU has been shown to correct deficiencies with no risk of toxicity making it the ideal supplement dose.