The perfect grab-snack after training or in-between meals, these tasty high-protein Double Chocolate and Cranberry Energy Balls satisfy your sweet tooth as well as packing a protein-hit. Whip them up, store them tight and tuck in whenever you’re in need of a tasty protein snack.
Ingredients (Makes 6 Balls)
- Oat flakes, rolled - 80g
- Chocolate, dark (85-90% cocoa) - 50g
- Big Whey Chocolate - 1 scoop (30g)
- Cranberries, dried - 30g
- Cashew Nut Butter - 2 tsp
- Gently melt the dark chocolate over a pan of boiling water or in the microwave, being careful not to let it burn
- Once melted, mix in the oats and cranberries
- Heat the cashew butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Add to the chocolate and oat mix, along with your scoop of Big Whey protein powder. Stir to combine well, adding a tsp of water if needed to loosen mixture
- Roll the mixture into 6 evenly-sized balls and place on a baking-paper lined tray. Place in fridge for at least an hour to set.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge to keep fresh